All three of our private hire spaces are licensed for wedding ceremonies, the Conservatory, Pavilion and Bandstand
Our weddings are all managed and booked through Suzanne James, award-winning caterers of distinction and dedicated caterers for Horniman events.
If you would like to discuss hosting your wedding at the Horniman, check availability for wedding dates, or obtain a quote please contact Suzanne James:
0208 693 6331
Wedding Special Offers
Autumn Wedding Offer - 20% off venue hire (minimum 8 hour hire) for weddings, plus three free canapes as well as tea and coffee at the end of your meal - for weddings booked in October, November, December 2019 - last remaining dates available.
Spring Wedding Offer - 20% off venue hire (minimum 8 hour hire) for weddings, plus three free canapes as well as tea and coffee at the end of your meal - for weddings booked in February and March 2020 - last remaining dates available.
Late Date Availability Offers
- £1,000 off the cost of your wedding on Friday 6 September 2019 (booking must be over 6 hours or more)
The beautiful Grade II listed Victorian Conservatory is a bright and elegant space full of original character. It stands on a stylish terrace area adjoining the award-winning Gardens.
Capacity – up to 120 guests
The Pavilion sits deep within the 16 acres of landscaped Gardens, and is surrounded by breathtaking skyline views of London. A contemporary, sleek and bright space with floor to ceiling windows, one wall opens out to a private terrace overlooking the Gardens.
Capacity – up to 80 guests
The original Victorian Bandstand is a perfect small for small, intimate outdoor ceremonies. It offers stunning views across the surrounding gardens and the horizon of impressive London landmarks beyond.
Capacity – up to 60 guests
- The Horniman sits within the borough of Lewisham. To book a registrar for your wedding please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 690 2128.
- There is free parking available for guests on nearby residential streets adjacent to the Museum.
- The nearest train station is Forest Hill, which is just a 10-minute walk away.
- Forest Hill station is a direct 14-minute train journey from London Bridge station and a 25-minute train journey from Victoria.
- Several taxi companies operate in the area.
- Live and amplified music is permitted in all venues.
- An extension until midnight is available in the Conservatory and the Pavilion.