The Horniman Museum and Gardens is a charity, support our work and be in with a chance to win one of ten fantastic prizes.
Throughout the summer look out for ticket sellers at all our Indian Summer events or visit the Ticket Desk. Raffle tickets are just £1, or 6 for £5, with all proceeds supporting the care of our collections and Gardens.
Tickets can be purchased at any time between Sunday 9 July and Sunday 3 September. Winners will be drawn on Monday 4 September.
All proceeds help support the work of the Horniman Museum & Gardens (Charity Registration Number 802725).
The prizes include:
Behind-the-Scenes Aquarium Tour
Join a curator for a fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of our much-loved aquarium.
The tour is for up to 5 visitors and available Monday – Friday. Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2017, dates and times subject to availability.
Find out more about the Aquarium.
Luna Cinema Tickets
Watch a film under the stars at one of Luna Cinema’s many beautiful locations. Luna Cinema is one of the country's leading producer of open air cinema events.
This experience is for 2 adults and is valid until 31 December 2017.
Butterfly House Tickets
Be among the first to explore the Horniman’s brand-new Butterfly House. The immersive experience will include hundreds of beautiful butterflies in a tropical indoor garden.
The winner will receive a free family ticket for two adults and two children, valid until 31 December 2017.
Horniman Family Membership
Enjoy a year of fantastic benefits including free entry to the Aquarium and our temporary exhibitions, and a 10% discount in our Shop.
Find out more about Membership.
£25 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher
Treat yourself to a gift or pick up your weekly essentials with this fantastic £25 Sainsbury’s gift voucher.
Valid for 1 year across all UK Sainsbury’s supermarkets.
And much more...
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 03/09/2017.
2. Entry is via tickets purchased at the Horniman Museum and Gardens only. Entrants must provide details of their chosen contact method. Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
3. The prize winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
4. The winner of each prize will be notified by their chosen contact method by 15/09/2017. The winners must claim the prize within two weeks or they will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place.
5. Winners may be asked to provide a photograph or to be photographed and interviewed to provide a quote about winning in order to help promote future fundraising.
6. Entrants must be over 16 and resident in UK.
7. No cash alternative.
8. Prizes are non-transferable.
9. The Horniman Museum and Gardens reserves the right to substitute the prizes with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
10. The Horniman Museum & Gardens reserves the right to withdraw or amend the raffle as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
11. By entering the raffle, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
12. Employees of the Horniman Museum and Gardens, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle are not permitted to enter.
13. The competition is run by the Horniman Museum and Gardens, 100 London Road, London SE23 3PQ
We are committed to protecting your privacy in line with the Data Protection Act. The data you have supplied will be held securely. We will not share this information with any third party without your consent.
Thank you for supporting the Horniman.