- 2 June - Twisty Trees: Be inspired by the beautiful trees in the Horniman Gardens and make your own mini version. Then add some wildlife to live around it.
- 9 June - Twisty Trees
- 16 June - Fluttering Butterflies: Design and make your own butterfly toy, then take it for a flutter around the Gardens.
- 23 June - Fluttering Butterflies
- 30 June - Crocodile Puppets: Celebrate the opening of the new World Gallery by making a snapping crocodile puppet, then visit the fascinating crocodile skull in the gallery.
- 8 July - Crocodile Puppets
Summer Break - Art Makers will be taking a break over our summer season and will be returning on Saturday 15th September. Check out our free arts and crafts sessions which run during the school holidays on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – more details coming soon.
- 15 Sept - Native American Beaded Shoes: Join us in Art Makers to make and decorate a beautiful pair of mini shoes, inspired by the wonderful examples in the World Gallery.
- 22 Sept - Native American Beaded Shoes
- 29 Sept - Seal Masks: Make a soft and furry mask to transform yourself into a cute seal, just like the one in the World Gallery.