- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
Our weekly market has moved to Sundays with the extended hours of 10am–3pm.
Visit the Horniman Market every Sunday to pick-up your weekly essentials direct from independent and local producers. Located in our glorious Gardens you will find stalls selling seasonal fruit and veg, artisan bread, organic meat and delicious hot food. If that’s not enough to have you feeling like our overstuffed walrus, we also have regular guest traders specialising in treats such as luxury chocolates, homemade jams and irresistible cakes.
Seasonal opening times
- There will be a special Christmas Market on 15 December.
- The final Horniman Market of 2019 will be 22 December.
- The Market will be closed on 29 December 2019 and 5 January 2020.
- The first Horniman Market of 2020 will be 12 January.
Stallholders (note not all stallholders attend every week)
- Aston Bakery - organic artisan bread
- Route 66 Street Food - burritos, quesadillas, tacos
- Feel Full Falafel - falafel salad wraps
- Beer stall - UK brewed craft beers
- Picks Organic Farm - certified organic and high welfare meat, eggs. Hot sausages and burgers in rolls served
- Brambletye Fruit Farm - Biodynamic growers and producers of juices and ferments, apples, pears, soft fruits, seasonal vegetables, mushrooms and eggs.
- La Creperie Anglaise - crepes (second and fourth week of the month)
- Maame T's Kitchen - Afrocentric cooked food (second week of the month)
- Lucknow2London - British classic dishes done with an Indian twist (third week of the month)
- Sweet Carolina - cakes and biscuits (second, fourth and fifth weeks of the month)
- Brett and Bailey - handmade sweet baked good (third week of the month)
- Heritage Cheese - cheeses (second and fourth weeks of the month)
- Pressed - freshly pressed juices (second and fourth weeks of the month)
- Lewisham Midwives - advice on childbirth (first week of the month)
- Fi’s Fudge - handmade fudge
- Peace of Cake - cakes (first week of the month)
- Crusts London - fruit pies made with organic fillings (second and fourth weeks of the month)
- Play Cotton - Eco-friendly children wear made locally (first Saturday of the month)
- Carnival Coffee Roasters - fairtrade locally roasted coffee
- Cormacks Seafood - locally caught mackerel in jars
- Orsu - handmade, natural skincare in zero waste packaging
- Amy Celiz - handmade forever wreaths, dolls and accessories
- Edy and Bridge - local handmade clothes
- Red Harbour - succulent plants in handmade concrete pots
- Dolly Did It - upcycled furniture and home accessories
- Chocolates by Eloise - artisan locally made chocolates
- Perenelli Salami - free range salami
- Fruition Preserves - savoury preserves
- Piha Pies Ltd - New Zealand style pies and sausage rolls
- Nuts4Honey - organic honey with a twist